Better communication, better understanding, better performance.
At the heart of any growth change lies interaction with people and others.
For those who want to improve effectiveness and communication we offer public speaking and performance coaching courses that we promise will enrich your life and others.
Improve your professional development by improving personal communication.
Apart from job skills, supporting skills are very important in our personal development journey. Often softer skills are harder to define and get value from these. Improve your communication skills and contribute further.
- Gain confidence in public speaking
- Develop your communication and language skills
- Learn to think quickly and clearly
- Become an effective listener
- Use body language and visual aids
- Advance your social skills
- Improve your job or promotion prospects
Marketing, sales & Management
Better work communication helps deliver better results
Our tech-saturated, connected-yet-disconnected world, means that we are bombarded with information overload. However knowledge and information without the authentic human connection is the competitive advantage that can give you or your team the edge.
- Sell your products and services better
- Improved sales effectiveness, improved service delivery
- Get rid of the fluff, get to the point
- Research & know your audience
- Clear message, clean content, effective takeaways
Get2Speak is a short practical course in public speaking for the novice speaker. You'll be joining several other people who want to learn the basics of public speaking quickly in a supportive, friendly environment. Everyone is involved in all the activities each session.
Team Performance Coaching
Lift your effectiveness at an organisational and team level with a new paradigm of team thinking. The question we ask is.. "what if you can be twice as good?"By exploring this question, within this internationally proven workshop, you examine the thinking to get you and the organisation 2x and over what you are currently getting. Based in Neuroscience and the concept of team flow, the training demonstrates the power of asking 3 key questions constantly to massively improve outputs.